GUSTO! Rewards Program ENDING August 31, 2017
Earn and redeem points until August 31, 2017
*points will not be redeemable, usable or have any value of any kind whatsoever after August 31, 2017
1 /// About the program
Where can I use my card to earn and redeem points?:
The Gusto! Rewards program is available at all Michael-Angelo’s store locations:
• Mississauga – 4099 Erin Mills Parkway, Mississauga, ON L5L 3P9
• Aurora – 15630 Bayview Avenue, Aurora, ON L4G 6V5
2 /// Reward Points
How do I earn points?
To earn points, just shop as you usually do. When your card is scanned at our checkout, your points will accrue automatically. You earn points on every penny you spend in store. You’ll also see bonus offers in our stores, bi-weekly flyer, website, email newsletters and social media. The more you shop, the more you earn.
How do I earn points on bonus items?
Items in store worth bonus points will be marked. Your bonus points will be automatically added to your balance when the item(s) are scanned at the cash register.
Do I earn points on sale items, special offers or in conjunction with other Michael-Angelo loyalty programs?
Yes. Every penny earns you a point whether you purchase an item on sale or as part of a separate loyalty program (like our Coffee & Gelato Programs). Bonuses can earn you more points.
Do I earn points on everything I purchase?
Points can not be earned on catering, gift baskets, gift cards, garden centre & floral, donations and on-line grocery shopping.
How do I know how many points I have?
Your points balance is printed on the bottom portion of your receipt when you shop with your Gusto! Rewards card. You may also ask the cashiers at time of checkout.
What are my points worth?
200,000 points is equivalent to $20 Gusto rewards*.
*No cash value. Please refer to the terms & conditions for details.
How do I redeem my points?
Every time you accumulate 200,000 points, you will earn $20 off your purchase (of over $20 pre-tax). When you show your Gusto! Rewards card at checkout, the cashier will let you know that you have reached the 200,000 points level and you may redeem your $20 (applicable taxes not included).
If you reach 200,000 points and your purchase is less than $20, you can defer your redemption until your next visit. Please note that points have no cash value and must be applied to one receipt in a single visit.
Your bonus points must be redeemed in lots of 200,000. You can also save your points for the next level of discount. Example:
Points Accumulated Eligible Reward
…and so on.
If I forget to show my card at checkout, can I still earn points?
Points can only be earned at the time of purchase. If you forget your card you can provide the cashier with your registered phone number to earn Gusto! Reward points.
Can I transfer my points to someone else?
No. Points are not transferable between members.
Can I redeem my points online?
No. Points can only be redeemed in store.
How long does it take for my balance to update after a transaction?
Please allow 24 hours for your points balance to update.
Are the points deducted from my card if I return an item?
Your points balance may be reduced by the number of points earned for that purchase, including any bonus points.
What if I buy an item after the bonus offer expires?
Unfortunately, you will not receive the “bonus” points if an offer has expired.
Terms & Conditions
- The Program is open to individuals who have obtained the age of majority at the date of enrollment. Persons over the age of 14 years but under the age of majority may participate in the Program with the written consent of their parent or legal guardian, suitable (at the discretion of Michael-Angelo’s) proof of which may be required on registration. In Ontario, the age of majority is 18 years of age.
- To participate in the Program, you must pick up a Gusto! Rewards card from a Michael-Angelo’s store and register the card, to Michael-Angelo’s’ satisfaction. Registration can be done either (a) online at www.michaelangelos.ca/gustorewards or (b) in-store with the help of a Michael-Angelo’s customer service agent or cashier.
- Only one Gusto! Rewards account per customer is permitted.
- Michael-Angelo’s reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse the issuance of a Gusto! Rewards card to any customer who does not appear to follow the prescribed registration procedures or misrepresents himself or herself to Michael-Angelo’s.
- Gusto! Rewards card holders should advise Michael-Angelo’s immediately of any changes to personal information such as name, address and/or telephone number by contacting Michael Angelo’s by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reward Points Collection
- One point (a “Reward Point”) may be earned for every penny spent on eligible items (see Sections 7 and 8 below) at a Michael-Angelo’s location. In order to receive Reward Points under the Program, participants must make eligible purchases at Michael-Angelo’s and present their Gusto! Rewards card to the cashier at check-out before completing a purchase transaction; or
- Items considered eligible purchases for the purpose of earning Reward Points include the following goods and services:
- Prepared foods (e.g. coffee, gelato, salads, sandwiches, etc.)
- Bakery goods
- Meat and seafood
- Deli items
- Reusable bags/totes
- Items which are not considered eligible purchases for the purpose of earning Reward Points include the following goods and services:
- Gift baskets
- Gift cards
- On-line grocery shopping
- Garden Centre/Floral
- Charitable donations
- Michael-Angelo’s may make certain goods or services eligible for bonus Reward Points in its discretion. Such designation may occur only on a time-limited basis. In such instances, in order to receive bonus Reward Points, a purchase must be made within the applicable time period.
- Eligible Reward Points will be credited to the participant’s account after the completion of an eligible purchase. If goods are returned, Michael-Angelo’s reserves the right to subtract any Reward Points from a Participant’s account as awarded at the associated original sale of same.
- If a participant does not have their Gusto! Rewards Card at point of sale in-store, the participant can provide the cashier with the telephone number that is registered on his or her account in order to earn Reward Points on their account.
- Michael-Angelo’s reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the items and services considered to be eligible or ineligible purchases for the purpose of the Program at any time. Michael-Angelo’s may change the status of goods and services in this respect at any time and from time to time, without notice of any kind to Program participants.
- Reward Points earned on a participant’s Gusto! Rewards card are non-transferable, non-assignable, non-sellable, cannot be exchanged for cash and have no redeemable value, other than for purposes of in-store savings pursuant to the terms of the Program.
- Michael-Angelo’s is not responsible for the loss or unauthorized use of the Gusto! Rewards card for the unauthorized redemption of Reward Points.
Redeeming Your Points
- Reward Points can only be redeemed for in-store savings at point of sale. Participants may be asked for a driver’s license, government-issued identification or other suitable information to verify their identity prior to redemption.
- Every 200,000 points earned can be redeemed for a $20.00 discount off your purchase of $20.00 or more (pre-tax) at Michael-Angelo’s when you show your Gusto! Rewards card. Reward Points must be redeemed in increments of 200,000. Reward Points can also be saved for the next level of discount (e.g. 400,000 Reward Points for a $40.00 discount, 600,000 Reward Points for a $60.00 discount and so on in 200,000 Reward Points increments). When asked, cashiers can inform participants if they have reached a Reward Points threshold for redemption.
- In the event of a lost or stolen Gusto! Rewards card, participants can visit a Michael-Angelo’s location to pick up a new one and contact email@example.com to transfer their Reward Points to their new account number and card only if their original card was registered.
- Reward Points are forfeited by a participant if his or her Gusto! Rewards card has been inactive for two years or longer.
- In accordance with Federal and Provincial taxation laws, participants registered for the Program must pay all applicable taxes on their purchases. Michael-Angelo’s is not liable for any tax consequences which may flow from participation in the Program.
- The cumulative number of Reward Points for a participant will be reflected at the base of cash receipts issued in-store. A participant may also obtain such information by contacting Michael-Angelo’s at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Michael-Angelo’s is not responsible for any errors or omissions with regard to the Program.
- Michael-Angelo’s makes and provides no representation, warranty or condition in relation to the Program or goods and services purchased in conjunction with the Program, and assumes no responsibility for any loss, damage, defect, injury, death or expense relating to the operation, availability or use of the Program, Reward Points or any goods and services purchased in conjunction with the Program.
- If a participant has questions regarding the Gusto! Reward Program or Reward Points, he or she should contact Michael-Angelo’s at email@example.com.
- Any abuse by a participant of the Program’s privileges, failure by a participant to follow the Terms and Conditions herein, or any misrepresentation by a participant may, at Michael-Angelo’s sole discretion, subject the participant to expulsion from the Program, including forfeiture of all eligible purchases and savings as deemed necessary and appropriate by Michael-Angelo’s.
- Michael-Angelo’s may, in its sole discretion, restrict, suspend, alter or terminate the Program or any aspect of it without notice. Upon suspension or termination of the Program for any reason whatsoever, Michael-Angelo’s will have no liability to any participant and is automatically released from all participant claims in respect of such a suspension, termination or forfeiture of Gusto! Reward Points accumulated eligible purchases. Michael-Angelo’s however will seek to provide participants notice of any termination or suspension of the Program and provide them some time to redeem Reward Points.
- By redeeming Reward Points, the participant releases Michael-Angelo’s from any and all liability and claims regarding the redemption and use of the savings and any loss or damage caused by goods redeemed through the Program.
- The Michael-Angelo’s Gusto! Rewards card is property of Michael-Angelo’s and may be revoked at any time by Michael-Angelo’s at its sole discretion. Any unauthorized reproduction of the Michael-Angelo’s Gusto! Rewards card may lead to legal prosecution and forfeiture of all Reward Points and membership in the Program.
- By registration in the Program, participants agree that these Terms and Conditions, the Program and their participation in the Program shall be governed by the laws in force in the Province of Ontario.